№ 1953 LIKE WE WERE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Making home and garden pictures is a very time consuming job.
For now I got some extra day's off from work so more time on my hands to make set ups like this bedroom.

Have fun while you Home & Garden shop until you drop.

Backdrop  Trompe Loeil  @ FaMESHed Margaux Photo Backdrop
Netherland Bed  CHEZ MOI Shiny Shabby
Nutmeg Hardy Rack with Basket
Nutmeg Vintage Tabletop Wreath Off-White w/Lights
Nutmeg Just a bunch of pillows 1
Chair  Trompe Loeil  @ ~uber~  Cobi Chair
Open until February 23rd.
dust bunny . olivia armoire . brown
dust bunny . potted cheese plant
dust bunny . fiddle leaf tree
Soy. Stainedglass Table Lamp [Orange]
Ariskea Frame Quotes Adele
 ARIA Winslow Decorative Floppy Hat
*ionic* lavanda dresser
MudHoney Briley Fringe Rug
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug


Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
Oh, I'm so mad I'm getting old
It makes me reckless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song
When we were young


Comments

Popular Posts