№ 1831 HITS FROM THE BONG

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Honestly, when I smoke a bong, witch I do on a rare occasion, I don't sit pretty like pixel me does.
I just "hang" on a couch or lazy chair and space  for a period of time.
When I was working on this picture I called a friend who lives in Amsterdam and we are hooking up this weekend.
Coffeeshop here I come !
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
 
Bento Mesh Head LeLutka  Spencer *NEW*
Skin *YS&YS* @ Collabor88  Emilia
Hair [monso] @ Collabor88  Sunny
Flowers in Hair *LODE* Spiderwort Flower [white-silver moon] *GACHA*
Dress Poppy @ Blush  Shiloh Dress Spruce Green
 
Pose & Chair *Le Poppycock* @ Collabor88 Comfort Zone B
 
* Pixel Crazy * Group to have rez rights to drop some pose balls.
Please don't use the sim as some kind of sandbox.
Only use this Flickr group to leave pictures you made at Beautiful 4 Seasons.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts