№ 1795 POOL SIDE CHIC

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Summer is in full swing on both sides of my keyboard.
In real life my garden is my friend and the Sun is my big brother.
All that has a huge effect on my second life as well.
My eye is only wandering to cocktails, poolsides and Summer clothing.
 
Have fun while you sunny shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
 Head CatWa Lona v2.16
Skin *YS&YS* Rose
Hair + elua + Yuki1
 
Hat =Zenith= @ K U S T O M 9 Summer Rattan Hat with Flower Dark *GACHA*
Dress =Zenith= @ K U S T O M 9 Summer Multi Dress 2 *GACHA*
Shoes =Zenith= @ K U S T O M 9 Summer Leather Sandals *GACHA*
 
Glasses Izzie's Oversized Sunglasses
Milkshake {what next} Red Velvet Milkshake
 
Trompe Loeil  Chiara Pool Pavilion
Trompe Loeil  Lilah Lounger @ Collabor88 
Kalopsia  June's Cabin @ Collabor88 
Pillows PILOT @ Collabor88   Flamingo Pillows
Palm Little Branch Palmetto bend1
Flamingo Floating Ring TA Summertime Float Ring Type 3
Yellow Floating Ring floorplan. Inner Tube  Dot Yellow *GACHA*
TA Holidays Tote
TA Summertime Lotion Set
 
Pose FOXCITY The Journey-3

Comments

Popular Posts