№ 1717 AKERUKA & [theSKINNERY]

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Yesterday I posted my last Skin Fair 2017 message because the fair is only open until March 26th.
Maybe you can get in for the last time as soon as you read this ...
 
But my Skin Fair folder is still full with great and amazing goodies.
One of the great new releases is Valerie the Bento ready mesh head from Akeruka
The head will be available in the Akeruka mainstore soon.
 
I am showing a skin from [theSkinnery] called Ingrid for sale at Collabor88 until April 6th
My real life name is Ingrid so it kind of feels like this skin is named after me.
The skin is an applier made for the Akeruka bento mesh heads so a match made in mesh heaven.
 
Eyes IKON Hope Eyes Wraith
Hair little bones @ ~uber~ Alaya
Open until April 23rd
Flowers *LODE*  @ Shiny Shabby Passiflora Red *GACHA*

Comments

Popular Posts