№ 1716 AU REVOIR TO SKIN FAIR 2017

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
This will be my last Skin Fair 2017 blog post, closing date March 26th.
I have to work overtime this weekend at my real life job so no room anymore to make skin pictures before that time.
I want to raise my glass ( red wine in my case )
 
𝟙.  To the people behind Pale Girl Productions
Co-owned by Kira Paderborn and Voschie Paine
Blog Manager Beuanna
Thank you girls for putting the whole event together, must be quite nerve-wracking sometimes.
Thank you for your trust in me to let me be one of the official Skin Fair Bloggers I had a wonderfull time.
 
𝟚nd. To all the designers and creators who pieces of art are ( still )  out there.
The bento mesh creators I stand up and applaud you all, taking mesh to the next level, so we all can be unique.
The skin designers and creators, the digital painters of this world your  imagination, is an endles inspiration to me.
The tattoo and make-up artists of second life, trough your work I can personalize my pixel Barbie to the max.
And last but not least thanks to the shape creators, a second life trade back in business.
Thanks and more thanks, if and when I did not showed your crations on my blog I am sorry.
There was so much to do and so little time to do it all.
I will keep on showing your work and maybe the Skin Fair releases will be in your main stores later.
 
𝟛th. To all my Skin Fair Co Bloggers.
I followed all your work and you all inspired me, over and over again.
To see more Skin Fair 2017 pictures visit Pale Girl Productions Events on Flickr
 
I hope to see you all back again at Skin Fair 2018.
 
Take your last change to visit Skin Fair 2017 and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
 
Head CatWa @ Skin Fair 2017  Lona *NEW*
Open until March 26th so hurry !!
Skin [PUMEC] @ Skin Fair 2017 Astrid December Skin Tone
 
Hair LCKY Minka
Dress Dead Dollz @ Nº21 McQ Dress Colorful Tartan
 
Shoes *G Field* @ Shoetopia Ashley Scalloped Mule Yellow 
Open from March 25th - April 15th
 
Pose - X X Y - Erotic Club 4 
 
Flowers Little Branch @ The Mens Dept Poppies Flowers 

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts