№ 1709 SESSION @ SKIN FAIR 2017

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Going trough my blogger to do folders I found another perfect skin gem from Session Skins
A skin brand that is new to me and that is why I am always  so happy with Skin Fair.
Getting to know designs and creations from new and upcoming skin creators.
This skin is called Fae  and is made for the CatWa , Genisis and Lelutka Bento ready mesh heads.
I am wearing the Tone01 skintone with freckles that is an extra option in the HUD.
What I like about this skin that it has a very realistic look and feel to it.
Name behind Session Skins is Angi Manners (anj4) and she makes fabulous pictures as well.
Want to know more about Angi ?  Read this article in  Showtime Magazine
 
 
Another piece of artwork from Skin Fair 2017 is this Spring Love Tattoo from *U-Design*
The creator behind Universal Design is Hunne Lee ( foxxiehunie ) and I just love the bright and bold coloring.
 
 
I am wearing the   the new released  Bento ready mesh head from LeLutka  called Cate.
 
 
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Viola *FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY*
 
 Romper {ViSion} @ Très Chic Romper Maraq Black
Open until April 5th
 
Cigarette [ kunst ] @ K U S T O M 9 Vintage Cigarette Holder
Open until April 9th
 
Pose Artis Smoking 3 LH

Comments

Popular Posts